August 24, 2016

A hello post.

Oh lordy I forgot how much I hated Blogger draft. Back in those days, I used to write on Windows Live Writer and published my posts from there. So much better formatting... 

Anyway,

Honestly I don't know what I'm doing here. I've been contemplating about reviving this blog for a while, and tonight I just...did. After I hid all the old posts, though; nobody needs to read sad, depressing, and slightly morbid stuff I wrote circa 2013-2015, and wayyyyyyy TMI posts in the years prior. 

You can say that (almost) 26-year-old Lisa knows better than to put every single minute detail about her life on a public blog. Yikes.

Moving on,

Bio update: (almost) 26-year-old Lisa is now a postgraduate student in the same university she's been attending since she was 18 (...jfc). Still spends too much time reading and buying and hoarding books. Still very much loves pizza. 
Life update: I'm leaving for Barcelona tomorrow where I'll be living until February as a part of an exchange program.

*raises fists in the air* FINALLY. SOMETHING INTERESTING TO TALK ABOUT. 

So the revival of this blog is somewhat for that; so I can write about my adventure, + a space to talk about books, hopefully. Not sure if I could be committed to book blogging full time since I'm so not the most coherent and expressive person in the room, but we'll see. 

Awkwardly signing off.........until later.



2 comments :

  1. Thank you for reviving your blog!

    It feels so good to see fellow bloggers from our time, hiks, to continue blogging, again.

    Hehe.

    Have fun in Barcelona, Lisa!

    It's great reading your blog, though you may think no one reads it, but here I am, silently stalking your blog already!

    And I love this minimalistic theme kind of blog, do you design it yourself, all these header, background etc.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. F, thank YOU for dropping by! haha I KNOOOOOOW remember the good times when we were all active bloggers :')

      and yea I made everything but the background, I found it on the Internet :D

      Delete

speak.