February 2, 2017

Hello, February!

Do people even read my blog anymore?

Now it's a truth universally acknowledged that I am the worst at blogging. For example, I still haven't finished the Paris Part Two post I planned. I know, I know. I WILL get to it soon.

Anyway,

I'm writing on mobile right now as I'm on the train back to Barcelona with my family. I've been visiting the south of Spain this past week; namely Granada and Córdoba. Still kind of bunmed we didn't have time to visit Seville. It's poor planning on our part.

T-4 days until I leave Spain for good. I haz a sad. Much sad. On one hand I'm distressed because I really, really don't want to leave. On the other hand I'm ready to work again, and finish what's left of my Master's degree. One year left, people! I'm graduating on time this time, demmit.

I have so many things to write about in this blog. I reckon February will be a month of recounting all the adventures I've had in Europe. Please bear with me while I try to get myself in the blogging momentum.

But firat, I need to get my laptop to repairs ASAP. If you're following me on Twitter then you're probably aware that I had a mishap a week ago. Mainly, I accidentally upturned a bowl of chicken soup I was having for dinner onto my laptop. It's working fine after I left it to dry for two days, but it still feels sticky underneath the keyboard.

I was planning to buy a new laptop, so I suspect the chicken soup incident was just my unconscious self-sabotage.

Until later!
LISA xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

speak.